my family

my family
my house

Saturday 21 April 2012

Dikir Barat

Assalamualikum, i want to share experience in the art of Dikir Barat. First art of dikir barat originated from Kelantan.

                                                                         KELANTAN

Equipment used in dikir barat is a gendang ibu or rebana, gendang anak, gong, canir and ting tong.
you can look here..



Numer of mambers in a group is a twenty two. Two singers namely call juara and tukang karut, the remainder is call awok-awok.







The above picture is my group, called Layar Klasik. My group always joined tournement and sometimes win , sometimes lose.





This group leader is a my teacher Rosli Hussin.


We love leader because, he is very carring.We represent Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Nasiruddin Shah, Besut Terengganu. Now, i leave this group because i continued stdying in UUM. That all. Thanks.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment